When you make your way through the list of prosthetic options for tooth loss, you will certainly discover that full and partial dentures provide one option for your smile. While you may think you know a thing or two about them, you might discover with our brief quiz that there’s more to learn than you initially imagined! The good news is that dentures often provide a wonderful solution for patients looking for a removable replacement. Curious about what you do (or do not) know? Let’s see!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you’re considering full or partial dentures, it’s important to recognize that they are a bit heavy and chunky, so you will need sufficient time to become accustomed to wearing them.
- True or False: A partial denture is only for one missing tooth at a time. If you’re missing multiple but not a full arch of teeth, you will need some other prosthetic.
- True or False: You may wear a full denture on the top or bottom of your smile but not both at the same time.
- False. Today’s dentures are very lightweight, they are slim, they’re beautiful, and they are comfortable. You will get used to them very quickly!
- False. A partial denture will certainly replace one single tooth. However, partial dentures can also replace multiple teeth that rest side-by-side or that are separated by remaining natural teeth in your smile. Remember that you may select a partial for a wide variety of missing teeth configurations.
- False. You may most definitely wear a full denture on your top and bottom arch at the same time to replace full tooth loss. Or, you may wear only the top or bottom denture. It all depends on your particular needs.
Complete Your Smile With Beautiful Dentures
Consider full or partial dentures for your smile if you are looking for a way to regain your gorgeous, complete grin. Schedule your visit in Tomball, TX by contacting Spring Pearl Dental at 281-651-2782. We proudly welcome patients from Tomball, Spring, the Woodlands, Houston, Pinehurst, and all surrounding communities.