It is certainly not uncommon to meet a patient who thinks it’s time for some serious dental care when, in fact, the only thing necessary for improvement is cosmetic care. While you might think, “Well, that could not possibly be the case with my smile,” we suggest you don’t jump to conclusions so quickly. Instead, take a leisurely stroll through our quiz on the matter and you just might find it’s time to get your cosmetic consultation on the books!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If your tooth has any type of missing tissue, even if it’s a very small chip, you’re going to require some type of restorative care, such as a dental crown.
- True or False: When your smile doesn’t look perfectly straight, you’re not going to be able to rely on cosmetic care for any type of improvement. Instead, you will most certainly need advanced orthodontic care, so your teeth look flush and organized.
- True or False: When your smile is healthy, it looks pristine. If your smile doesn’t look immaculate, then it cannot possibly be healthy, which means you must need restorative care.
- False. This is not necessarily the case. When the missing tissue or damage affects your oral health in a negative way, then cosmetic care is not an option and restorative care is required. However, when the issue is strictly esthetic, all you need is a cosmetic treatment.
- False. This is entirely based on what’s actually causing your smile to look less than straight. If it’s a serious issue with misaligned teeth, orthodontics will be required. However, cosmetic dentistry is often enough to help your smile look straight.
- False. An unhealthy smile may look pristine, while a very healthy smile may look less than lovely and just needs a little cosmetic help.
Beautify Your Smile With Our Cosmetic Care
Learn more about how to best improve the esthetics of your smile by coming in to discuss cosmetic treatment options. Schedule your visit in Tomball, TX by contacting Spring Pearl Dental at 281-651-2782. We proudly welcome patients from Tomball, Spring, the Woodlands, Houston, Pinehurst, and all surrounding communities.